Work (and life) is as boring as you make it.
1. Always take the initiative.
2. There is nothing wrong with spending a night in jail if it means getting the shot you need.
3. Send out all your dogs and one might return with prey.
5. Learn to live with your mistakes.
9. Carry bolt cutters everywhere.
10. Thwart institutional cowardice.
14. Ignite the fire within and explore unknown territory.
15. Walk straight ahead, never detour.
16. Manoeuvre and mislead, but always deliver.
17. Don’t be fearful of rejection.
22. Guerrilla tactics are best.
23. Take revenge if need be.
24. Get used to the bear behind you.
Full list @ kottke.org.